Ariel studio's mission is to provide a positive, dynamic, family-oriented
environment in which our students can foster a lifelong love of dance.
We offer a wide range of classes and performance opportunities for kids, teens and adults, all of which are led by our supportive and professionally
trained staff. We strive to provide a creative and
fun-filled environment for dancers as we prepare for many formal and informal performance opportunities throughout the year.
Whether a student is looking for dance training, get into shape, or perform on stage, Ariel studio is the perfect place to develop technique, get fit, and improve your performance skills.
New Children's Classes
- Tuesday, 5:00 pm-6:00 pm, Hip Hop (9-12 yrs), Richard <NEW>
Call 408-621-2790 to register. Minimum of 6 required to run the class.
- Wednesday, 5:30 pm-6:30 pm, Broadway Jazz (7-11 yrs), Ashley
- Wednesday, 5:45 pm-6:30 pm, Pre-Ballet (3-6 yrs), Richard *starting 3/4. Call 408-621-2790 to register. Minimum of 6 required to run the class.
- Thursday, 5:30 pm-6:20 pm, Tumbling (9-12 yrs), Mona <NEW> Call 408-621-2790 to register. Minimum of 6 required to run the class.
- Saturday, 12:45 pm-1:45 pm, Hip Hop (7-11 yrs), Richard<NEW> Call 408-621-2790 to register. Minimum of 6 required to run the class.
For a full schedule, click here.
4-Week Ballet Workshop with Former George Balanchine's Soloist, Gloria Mohr, Friday, 3/6-3/27, 7:15 pm
If you’d like to improve your technique this is the class for you! Gloria Mohr is a former principal dancer with New York City Ballet under the direction of George Balanchine. Her class will focus on proper technique, terminology, and musicality. And you just might learn something about some outstanding dancers of today and yesterday along the way. Register here.
Spring Dance Concert, "Destination Imagination", Saturday, 3/28/15
Ariel studio will present our Spring dance concert, "Destination Imagination", an exploration of sci-fi, superheroes, animation and fantasy in dance culture. Concert will be held on Saturday, 3/28/15 at Hoover Theatre at 5 pm & 8 pm. The program explores a variety of styles and genres including hip-hop, bollywood, bolly hop, tap, break dance, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, ballet, belly dance and features new works by Ariel choreographers.
Limited Dance Schedule
Our studio is currently in working on a Spring concert scheduled on Saturday, 3/28/15 in Hoover theatre. Our dance schedule is limited to NEW students and DROP INS for the next five weeks and here's the open schedule. Starting Monday, 3/30/15, all classes will be open for enrollment.